Saturday 21 April 2012

My escapades in the pleasure city Bangkok


In my previous post I told you how we, a group of 4 friends, decided to spend some pleasure time in Bangkok evading our busy lives and how we reached there. I also told you how we came out drunk from the airport only an hour after flights to bangkok landed on the Suvarnabhumi Airport. We were dead drunk when we reached our hotel so decided to crash directly on our respective beds.
I woke up in the evening with a heavy head. Others were still sidling up in the arms of their respective beds. I haven’t eaten anything since we left India so I decided to go out and have a quick bite before we start our evening in the city of Bangkok. Even though my head was buzzing with hangover I decided to ditch the hotel cafeteria and came out on the streets to get some fresh air and get a first feel of the city.
It was 6 in the evening; lanes were quite with only few people walking on the street enjoying the cool evening breeze. I got a small Thai restaurant located in the corner of the street. I decided to feed myself and stopped there. The ambience was more or less similar to a small Delhi restaurant. I ordered my food and sat on a small table. There was a lady sitting in the far corner of the hall. Unintentionally my eyes fixed on her face which was looking hazed. What happened next will be posted in my next article.  

2 comments:

  1. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.Flights to Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangkok has lots of cheap shopping and cheap food.It is good place for the tourists.Bangkok is very safe for families and a cultural travel experience that should not be missed.
    cheap flights to Bangkok

    ReplyDelete